Call for Participation: ChangeMakers Conference 2018 – Youth & Migration
Apply now for 3rd Annual ChangeMakers Conference. This year conference will focus on youth migration challenges while providing opportunities that support delegates to take initiatives and create sustainable future for themselves through practical sessions, workshops, and training exercise during the conference.
An ideal opportunity for inspiring start-up leaders and entrepreneurs who wish to face challenges that will push their abilities to the next level.
Benefit: the attendees will receive:
- Certificate of participation
- Conference publication & stationary
- Meeting a network of young entrepreneur within Nigeria
- Develop critical understanding and action about Youth Migration
- A chance to join ASEED ChangeMaker Team
- Acquire New Entrepreneurship Skills
- Sponsorship and Partnership opportunity for best delegate
- Workshop on Migration/Visa Process
The ASEED will select Conference participants in a manner that ensures relative uniformity of educational levels, age and sex and ability to demonstrate high level of interest on societal issues and challenges.
Application open to all.
Application link: https://goo.gl/forms/SnpH0ylp6X2fAM802
Conference Date: 17th August 2018 @ 8:30am
Venue: Youth House, 120 Akpakpava Road, Benin City, Edo State Nigeria